Τρίτη 7 Μαρτίου 2023

Cortex – I Heard A Sigh 2014 (Trad Vibe)

Label :  Trad Vibe

Value :

Few 70s artists in Europe have generated as much excitement for the new generation!
Recorded in 1979. I Heard A Sigh is the 4th unreleased album by Cortex star Alain Mion, as usual featuring amazing piano and Fender Rhodes chords and melodies, creating a dancefloor mix of funk, soul and disco grooves.
Over 9 tracks recorded on the best real instruments, including Fender Rhodes, Moog, Korg and Orange Drums, the grooves on I Heard A Sigh are unstoppable – just check out ‘A Winning Team’ or ‘High On The Funk’ for proof.
 

Taste :

Cortex – I Heard A Sigh

Download Lp

By Electric Looser

3 σχόλια:

Ornicoleman είπε...

Very comercial proposal!!

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Thank you so much!

leo είπε...

I would really appreciate a re-post of this album.
thank You