Τρίτη 9 Νοεμβρίου 2021

Afrodyssey Orchestra – In The Land Of Aou Tila 2016 (Altercat Records)




Label : Altercat Records

Value :

Afrodyssey Orchestra are an instrumental ensemble from Athens, Greece, comprising seven established musicians of diverse musical backgrounds. They came together through a series of musical journeys over the years — and officially as Afrodyssey Orchestra from 2013. The band’s influences span Jazz, Funk, Psychedelic, traditional West African dance music and percussion as well as the Greek musical culture. Their infectious style stems from an experimental conversation between these different musical forms and traditions.

Taste :

Afrodyssey Orchestra – In The Land Of Aou Tila (full album)

Download Lp

By Electric Looser

6 σχόλια:

Kuku muniu είπε...

Hi,I need Your help :) I hope You can help me :D

I need to know who is the performer of that song in Cosby Show
"Back to the Track Jack" episode
when Combustible Huxtable trains with his son?

Time sinature is 10:08 ,that weird sax solo on begining.

Someone told me about "Choo Choo Ch'Boogie" by Louis Jordan
but Im looking for this used in Cosby Show
and I cant find this version even on "A House Full Of Love - Music From The Bill Cosby Show " :(

Electric Looser είπε...

I'm sorry...I don't know. Maybe someone unreleased theme by Grover Washington??

Kuku muniu είπε...

I was afraid of this, but maybe you can help me in another matter.

Soundtrack for "A Pup Named Scooby-Doo"

Ανώνυμος είπε...

Thank you!

Leonidas είπε...

Ευτυχισμένη, Χαρούμενη και διαφορετική η καινούργια Χρονιά!!
Ευχαριστούμε πολύ για το υπέροχο δισκάκι!!!

Rev. bIGhIG είπε...

What an interesting surprise.
Thanks.