Παρασκευή 7 Μαρτίου 2014

Carol Woods - Out Of The Woods 1971 (Ember)


Label : Ember

Value :

The Radiant Carol Woods is Quite conceivably the most stunningly, dynamic, talented and beautiful new singer on the scene today. She is no less forceful on recordings than she is on stage as witnessed by some 7000 people who cheered her British concert debut recently at London's New Victoria Theatre where  she was introduced by America's superstar. Glen Campbell who joined in the acclaim. I First met Carol on one of those evenings in New York when even your best friend (in this case my lawyer) insist he has that something special in the way of a restaurant, which just co-incidentally features a future star.

We drove some 30 miles to Long  Island and immediately I heard Carol’s strong, sensual voice, I decided that I just had to record her I got that same spine-tingle that. I had when i first heard and agreed to work with then unknowns  like Glen Campbell, Chad and Jeremy ,Desmond Dekker and others who are now stars whom I had the good fortune to help on their way.
Listen to any part of this Lp and in particular "The Woods Are Full" and her fantastic performance or the sock – it – to – em blast of "Can You Remember?". She is equally at home in the tender "Why You Wanna ?". Carol is a future star - and she has something to say and has the voice and style and heart and the guts to say it. She is a bundle of sensuous joy  controlled ferocity that is beautiful to behold. A black bombshell lovely to look at, delightful to hear, who is going to find fame and fortune.By Jeffrey S Krugger (Ember records)

Ps For my bro Cksoulbro.

Taste :

Carol Woods - Bigger Than I

Carol Woods - Can You Remember

Download cd

By Electric Looser

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: