Κυριακή 8 Δεκεμβρίου 2019

I Marc 4 - I Marc 4 1971 (Nelson)


Label : Nelson

Value :

The best and most valued volume of GLP series featuring the fantastic modal madness of "André", "Peroche", "Suoni Distorti" and the milestone “Alfio” feat the flute by Alfio Galigani. The music goes from insane Psychedelic tunes to Jazz, Funk and more Bossa and Lounge tracks with plenty of Fuzz guitars, amazing Hammond job, and totally catching drum Breaks. An insane trip into early gold Italian Psychedelic and Underground vibes with loads of laden beats and grooves with the mark of the legendary Italian quartet. Simply essential!

Taste :

I Marc 4 - Suoni Distorti



Download Lp zippy or easy

By Electric Looser
 

2 σχόλια:

Sergej είπε...

I Appreciate Your Work And Taste.
Thanx

Capt. GreenCloud είπε...

Thank You so very much for enriching my boring life!